St Thomas Institute for Science & Technology
In association with,
🔥 YASYA 22 🔥
Prizes worth ₹12k 🤑
A great story, on screen or stage, deserves an equally great actor to explore the human soul where words feel limited. An actor is at most a poet and at least an entertainer, the one capable of behaving truthfully under imaginary circumstances. So folks, it’s about time to let one’s acting prowess out to the limelight with Best Actor competition, conducted at St. Thomas Institute for Science & Technology, Kattaikonam, Thiruvananthapuram on May 13, 2022.
The performance of all participants will be judged and objectively evaluated by an expert judge, and the winners will be declared at the end.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The event is to be conducted in three rounds.
2. In the first round, the contestants can perform on a subject/theme that contestant has already prepared for a duration of 3-5 minutes.
3. The selected contestants will move onto the second round, where they will be given random topics to perform.
4.The final round will be revealed during the event.
5. Contestants will have to report atleast 1 hour before the event.
7. Vulgarity of any kind is strictly prohibited.
8. In case of any disputes, the decision of judges & coordinators will be final.
⚠️ Teams should register on or before the closing date (please contact coordinators to know about the same).
⚠️ Participants are requested to take care of their belongings. Coordinators shall not be held responsible for their loss, if any.
REGISTRATION FEE / HEAD : ₹150/-
PRIZES WORTH ₹ 12k
🥇 1st Prize | ₹ 7k
🥈 2nd Prize | ₹ 3k
🥉 3rd Prize | ₹ 2k